“Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.”
– Paul Rand, graphic designer.
BECOME SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT IN YOUR NICHE
We live at an amazing time. Each and every one of us is a content creator. We publish posts, blogs, emails, tweets, #instapics and we create videos and pins.
Content marketing is a staple of today’s successful business marketing. Those that get content marketing and its importance stay ahead and prosper.
How can you get into the content marketing game?
Begin with a plan.
Be targeted and purposeful.
Create content that is flexible and easily adaptable to various distribution channels.
Tell stories with your content, create a mood that supports your brand. When you create content that brings amazing value, created with your brand’s heart, you will stand out for sure.
About the content itself:
- Most critical piece: create content that is perfectly aligned with the ideal customer that you would like to work with
- Make it information and value filled
- Make it original and practical
- Create various content types – text, images, videos, audio
- Be timely and current
- Create one content idea in various formats such as: blog posts, images, social media campaigns, LinkedIn articles, video, cheat sheets, audio, and more!
Now get it out into the world with amazing content distribution strategies:
Once you create awesome content, you must work at getting it seen in this hyper-competitive landscape.
- Optimize your website and blog for search and mobile viewership
- Create an email marketing program
- Launch multi-platform social media campaigns – both free and paid
- Reach out to influencers – this is your legwork and PR
- Share it with relevant communities, like Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Rinse and repeat
And there you have it, the above process will get you started on creating an amazing content marketing plan that is fluid with your brand essence and supports your marketing strategy.
Let’s schedule a quick call and figure out if there is a good fit.