“As of 2014, more than approximately 1.8 billion internet users have accessed social networks; 170 million of which were located in the United States. Despite the ubiquity of social networks, market potential is still increasing, as user figures and user engagement continue to grow.”
Yah, social media is not going away anytime soon.
No matter what your business niche, your ideal customers hang out on social media. The challenge marketers and business owner face is where to spend their valuable time cultivating a community without wasting time and resources. In addition, how to use social media and its mass audience to its greatest benefit.
Here are five key factors to successful social media strategy:
- Determining which social platforms are right for your business,
- Learning best practices and ways to use it effectively to grow your community,
- Creating a social media tactical plan:
- growing fans and followers,
- creating effective content,
- and connecting with customers, leads and influencers.
- Working at consistent execution,
- Building ways to direct traffic from social media to your website or storefront.
For many businesses social media is a breakthrough way to connect with their clients and the public. Social media offers fantastic opportunities to build a following and extend relationship building beyond the transaction. So come on, start building your social proof.
Here is how I can help:
- Social Media one-on-one training
- Group workshops
- Social Media strategy, planning and implementation
- Social community management
I totally believe that you can manage your social media marketing on your own. But if you need a kick start, need coaching along or want to hand it over completely, we should chat!